C9 Guardian PvP & PvE Skill Build Guide
At the mention of the Guardian class in C9, we should give it an exact definition. A guardian is not a ranged spell class, melee attacker, or bomb caster. Indeed, it is a defensive class, commonly speaking, a main tank (MT).
Many players thought the guardian is a heavily armored class using a saber to attack and a shield to defend. However, from the equipment in C9, we can see the saber and shield guardians use are both weapons. In terms of accessory choice, I think defense accessory should be given priority, followed by stamina and strength. Why? As a MT, if without basic defense and HP, he can only do assassination.
- Previous News
Official Teaser Site for Dragon Nest Europe Now Available
- Next News
Aion Introduces Faction Incentives
- Recent News:
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars : A Tough But Rewarding Nut to Crack
- The Devils Advocate : Loving Rifts Shift
- Defiance : Trion Rocked by Layoffs
- Guild Wars : Development Ceases, Automation to Kick In
- Asthma Is Not Terrible Forsaken World Gold